GDPR Compliance Statement
Our Data Protection Officer is Mark Griffin – firstname.lastname@example.org
All our staff and contractors are familiar with GDPR and their personal responsibilities. You are welcome to see our policy. Please request via our contact us page.
All staff are trained on induction and every two years (or sooner if there is a major change in legislation).
We have a ‘right to erasure’ process. If you wish to be erased, please email email@example.com
Our privacy notice above informs people what we do with their personal data.
No personal data is transferred outside of the EU.
When processing data we undertake the following:-
• The processing is lawful, fair and transparent
• Transparent about what the data is being used for
• Data is collected for a specific purpose
• The data is necessary for the purpose
• The data must be accurate and kept up to date
• Data is not kept for longer than necessary
• The data is kept safe and secure
We do not process sensitive information directly. We may process information on behalf of a client if they ask. This would be subject to strict privacy controls.