Renault Pro+ has announced new offers for All-New ZOE Van and Kangoo Z.E. customers for September when purchased through Renault Contract Hire, including a free home charging wallbox for both vehicles and reduced monthly payments for Kangoo Z.E, making the switch to electric commercial vehicles even more compelling.
- Renault introduces free wallbox charger worth £450 for All-New ZOE Van and Kangoo Z.E. vehicles on Renault Contract Hire
- Offer applies to vehicles purchased through Renault Contract Hire and ordered in September
- Strong residual values for Kangoo Z.E. allow for savings of over £300 across the duration of the contract
- Recent introductions of the All-New ZOE Van and Master Z.E. have expanded the Pro+ range to become the largest range of fully electric commercial vehicles of any manufacturer
- Renault Z.E. van sales increased by 223 per cent between 2018 and 2019
This offer follows a surge in demand for electric commercial vehicles, with Renault Z.E. van sales increasing by 223 per cent between 2018 and 2019, representing a 31 per cent market share. The introduction of the All-New ZOE Van with its 245-mile range and expansion of the Master Z.E. range to include new 3.5t variants means Renault Pro+ offers the largest range of electric commercial vehicles on the market.
For all customers ordering a New ZOE Van or Kangoo Z.E. on Renault Contract Hire between 1 and 30 September 2020 and registered and financed before 31 December 2020, a free BP Chargemaster home charging wallbox is included at no cost to the customer, representing a potential customer saving of around £450.
The convenience of a home charging wallbox means ZOE Van customers can charge the vehicle in 9 hours 25 minutes, while Kangoo Z.E. customers are able to charge in 6 hours.
Driven by a 52kWh battery and 80kW R110 electric motor, 50kW DC charging is also available on the New ZOE Van, enabling zero to 80 per cent charge in just one hour and ten minutes. If time is tighter, a 30-minute charge is enough for 90 miles of range to be added.
The Renault ZOE Van boasts a 245-mile range and is available in two well-equipped specifications: Business and Business+. Both come equipped with the latest technology and connectivity including Renault’s EasyLink infotainment screens with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a TFT Driver Information Display and the availability of a range of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
It also comes with a five-year, 100-mile warranty, and is capable of carrying up to 387kg (Business) in its practical load area measuring one cubic metre.